The Brawl Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
prinnymustdie
prinnymustdie
Pts/ : 40
Style : 6

etnas blog :P Empty etnas blog :P

Wed Nov 08, 2023 7:13 am
ok ok ok so i thought it would be a good idea to get my thoughts down somewhere...just in general but when i joined earlier i was like omggg a fourm like this is the perfect place for a diary r a blog r whatever!! Razz well i dont want to get too personal cuz i know noone wants to hear it but it doesnt hurt just to talk a little bit about the day 2 day in etnas life does it

tonight mom let me take my laptop back to my room all night! cheers most nights i have to stay in the living room with it and shes standing over my shoulder watching but today i was just writing posts here all day and listening to music so she was liike "ok you can have it tonight cuz theres no school tomorrow"and i was likeee YESSS cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers is this what its like to be grown? lolol

but yea we have the rest of the week off but i cant say why cuz i dont want to dox myself or something so lets just say its the weather or something... silent but yea im happy about that cuz that means more time for rp and chatting!!! flower ive only done stuff like this in chat rooms before so this is all new and exciting for me...im sure u guys have a lot more experience or whatever...seriously ur all so cool and ur characters are awesome!!! signatures too!!!!!!!

it feels like 6th grade again flower having so many new friends to enjoy all this stuff with...nowadays all those people are interested in new stuff and have iphones and jobs and its like...is this what its like to be grown? lolol

count me out of that flower

so yea thats all for today unless something else awesome happens and i just haaave to update all of u! lol, luv etna Razz

.. :: YxmaXIIIKHkid :: .. likes this post

MajorDrMario
MajorDrMario
Admin
Pts/ : 57
Style : 3
https://thebrawlzone.forumotion.com

etnas blog :P Empty Re: etnas blog :P

Wed Nov 08, 2023 8:09 am
prinnymustdie wrote:ok ok ok so i thought it would be a good idea to get my thoughts down somewhere...just in general but when i joined earlier i was like omggg a fourm like this is the perfect place for a diary r a blog r whatever!! Razz well i dont want to get too personal cuz i know noone wants to hear it but it doesnt hurt just to talk a little bit about the day 2 day in etnas life does it

tonight mom let me take my laptop back to my room all night! cheers most nights i have to stay in the living room with it and shes standing over my shoulder watching but today i was just writing posts here all day and listening to music so she was liike "ok you can have it tonight cuz theres no school tomorrow"and i was likeee YESSS cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers is this what its like to be grown? lolol

but yea we have the rest of the week off but i cant say why cuz i dont want to dox myself or something so lets just say its the weather or something... silent but yea im happy about that cuz that means more time for rp and chatting!!! flower ive only done stuff like this in chat rooms before so this is all new and exciting for me...im sure u guys have a lot more experience or whatever...seriously ur all so cool and ur characters are awesome!!! signatures too!!!!!!!

it feels like 6th grade again flower having so many new friends to enjoy all this stuff with...nowadays all those people are interested in new stuff and have iphones and jobs and its like...is this what its like to be grown? lolol

count me out of that flower

so yea thats all for today unless something else awesome happens and i just haaave to update all of u! lol, luv etna Razz

A whole week??? That's so cool! What's dox? is it like boxing? why would you do that to yourself.lawl.
but im really glad you're like it! This was the first forum I made and it seems like people like it
I must be a genious!
but im glad to meet all these new friends
the only cool thing for me was.. making the site!!@

prinnymustdie likes this post

prinnymustdie
prinnymustdie

Thu Nov 09, 2023 6:43 am
not many posts today...okay so it was raining really hard and our internet keeps getting knocked out No but its on tonight and im kinda sad that most of my day went down the drain like that!!! its not like we get a free week off every month or soemthing so yea im a little bit upset

every one is acting like they dont want to talk to me today (irl, u guys r ok) No i dont know what i did

im just gonna keep rping and hope the night gets better
prinnymustdie
prinnymustdie

Thu Nov 09, 2023 9:12 am
sorry for the sad post evverything is okay now and im eating cookies in my room on my laptop under the covers and i dont even care if i get my sheets dirty lolol flower flower flower flower
MajorDrMario
MajorDrMario
Admin
Pts/ : 57
Style : 3
https://thebrawlzone.forumotion.com

Thu Nov 09, 2023 10:16 am
prinnymustdie wrote:sorry for the sad post evverything is okay now and im eating cookies in my room on my laptop under the covers and i dont even care if i get my sheets dirty lolol flower flower flower flower

sometimes the brain crazies get to u
irl sucks anyway lawl
a computer and a cookie is a better friend than any1 else could be irl

prinnymustdie likes this post

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum