The Brawl Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
L34F
L34F
Pts/ : 37
Style : 1

HELLO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11 Empty HELLO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Tue Nov 07, 2023 11:58 pm
HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MY NAME IS L34F (leaf) (like from pokmon leafgreen)

I like nintendo pokemonm and other stuff!!!!!!!!!!
my favorite nintendo character (besides leaf from pokemon leafgreen Very Happy) is probably zelda from the legend of zelda twilight princess becaus she is very very pretyy! (JUST LIKE ME!!!!!)
my favoite pokemon are wooper and quaqsire because they look silly and funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i have a nintendo wii a nintendo ds (pink!) and a sony playstation 2!!!!!!!!!11 (used to have a gamecube but dad pawned it off ro something :C)

i hope we can be friends!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy HELLO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11 Sddefa10

prinnymustdie likes this post

MajorDrMario
MajorDrMario
Admin
Pts/ : 57
Style : 3
https://thebrawlzone.forumotion.com

HELLO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11 Empty Re: HELLO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Wed Nov 08, 2023 12:26 am
L34F wrote:HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MY NAME IS L34F (leaf) (like from pokmon leafgreen)

I like nintendo pokemonm and other stuff!!!!!!!!!!
my favorite nintendo character (besides leaf from pokemon leafgreen Very Happy) is probably zelda from the legend of zelda twilight princess becaus she is very very pretyy! (JUST LIKE ME!!!!!)
my favoite pokemon are wooper and quaqsire because they look silly and funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i have a nintendo wii a nintendo ds (pink!) and a sony playstation 2!!!!!!!!!11 (used to have a gamecube but dad pawned it off ro something :C)

i hope we can be friends!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy HELLO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11 Sddefa10

Welcome to the forums!! I like your username lol, it reminds me of the turtles in mario luigi partners in time l33t bros or whatevs.
Pokemon is cool! I havent played the one with the girl ash but I have yellow and crystal version
I wish I had a ps2 they seem really fun...I want to play jak and dexter.
It's nice to have someone pretty around here, i hope you enjoy it!
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum