The Brawl Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
L34F
L34F
Pts/ : 37
Style : 1

PINK ZELDA Empty PINK ZELDA

Wed Nov 08, 2023 1:26 am
PINK ZELDA Untitl10

Name: ZELDA
Age; 17
Abilitiy: LIGHT MAGIC AND BOW OF LIGHT AND MAYBE A SWORD IF SHE WANTS TO AND ALSO THE OCARINA OF TRIME
Bio: SHE IS LIKE REGULAR ZELDA BUT SHE IS VERY POSSITIVE ALL THE TIME. SHE DOESNT LIKE TO FIGHT TOO MUCH BUT CAN IF SHE HAS TOO AND IS VERY GOOD AT IT!!!!!!!! WHEN GANON CAME TO HYRULE SHE TOLD HIM TO GO AWAY AND BECAUSE HE WAS IN LOVE WITH HER HE DECIDED TO GO AWAY AND NOT DO ANYTHING!!!!!!!! I love you I love you I love you SHE DOESNT NEED TO BECOME SHIEK OR ANYONE BECAUSE SHE IS GOOD ENOUGH AS ZELDA SHE DOES NOT HAVE TO ALSO HER BEST FRIEND IS LINK BUT HE IS ORANGE NOW AND NOT GREEN!!!!!

prinnymustdie likes this post

L34F
L34F

PINK ZELDA Empty Re: PINK ZELDA

Wed Nov 08, 2023 1:36 am
PINK ZELDA Link_s10

ORANGE LINK LOOKS LIKE THIS

prinnymustdie likes this post

MajorDrMario
MajorDrMario
Admin
Pts/ : 57
Style : 3
https://thebrawlzone.forumotion.com

Wed Nov 08, 2023 2:02 am
Good to see a positive fighter, i bet everyone is angry with all the punching all the time.
why is orange link angry? is it because he didnt get to fight the gannon?
L34F
L34F

Wed Nov 08, 2023 2:07 am
MajorDrMario wrote:Good to see a positive fighter, i bet everyone is angry with all the punching all the time.
why is orange link angry?  is it because he didnt get to fight the gannon?

he is not angery he just looks sccary he is actually really nice and sweet but he has ascary face and people are scared of him for no reason but zelda knows hes really nice and thats why they are best friends 4ever!!!!!!!!!!! tongue tongue tongue tongue
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum